Monday, November 12, 2007

How to be Popular


How to be Popular is another great, hilarious book from Meg Cabot. This book follows the story of Steph Landry, a clutz of whom everyone in town knows the name of. She's at the end of the highschool food chain, just for spilling a drink on the most popular girl in school. But when Steph attempts popularity, she finds out that popularity is really not all it's cracked up to be. For a long time I've been wondering what it is like to be popular. I mean you have to look and act one way all the time and alwayz be "perfect". I would hate to have to do that. I mean I am far from perfect. And i think i like my social standing. The only thing i really want is to be the wieght i am supposed to be, maybe skinnier. i want to be healthier and junk like that. not popular. But i guess this is just my opinion. this really opens a lot of doors that were closed and reveals the truth of popularity. Meg Cabot does a wonderful job.

No comments: