Sunday, October 7, 2007

Broken China


Broken China is the story of a struggling teenage mother. When tradgedy strikes China Cup Cameron and the rest of her very small family, China must make some potentially self destructing decisions that could change her entire future. This is a very sad book, and I wouldn't recomend it to someone who is looking for good, happy, story. But if you're just looking for a really good story about young women overcoming some pretty big obstacles, i would definitely reccomend this book. While I was reading this, I kept thinking, what would I do if this happened to me? What would I do if I had a baby when I was 12 years old? Would I get a job at a strip club? I mean you can't help wondering as you read about how China makes her decisions, and what her reasons are. It's a really good book, just very, very sad.

No comments: